12/8/04

Life is a Highway

Cheesy song reference I know but today I had some miles to log after a meeting in Winston-Salem I had to roll to Atlanta. What's between A and B? Only the NASCAR's premier race shops. Lunch was spent in Welcome,NC home of Richard Childress Racing. Great museum and you've got access to the new shop. I had to fly not much time to spare next stop DEI. The garage-mahal is quite a spot kinda sticks out like a sore thumb in the middle of nowhere. Mid afternoon still flying gotta get to Charlotte with one stop, Hendrick Motorsports home of Jeff Gordon. It was cool but I guess you just can't beat what they had a RCR but then again RCR cost $10 while the others were free. Okay gotta make up time gotta get to Atlanta. Why are there so many strip clubs on the Interstate? Not even like this in Quebec. Wait what's this place coming up Buford, GA. Oh man that's another story for another time. Until Atlanta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter