3/24/05

So this is Baltimore

Zoom zoom zoom off we go to Maryland. Do I give thanks here to Mapquest? If not, I should it makes my life so much easier all you need is a couple of zip codes and away you go. I've always wanted to go to Baltimore, much like Cleveland there's a great ball field here and that's reason enough but you know it's nice here. It's a great harbour city much like Halifax and we're staying right on the water. Anyway great spot with a great downtown. I tried a tappas dinner tonight for the first time. I think we had 14 dishes but they're little. Jen'll be pissed as I was eating crazy stuff I normally wouldn't try. When in Rome....BTW don't show up late for a flight here they really like the security lines here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter