8/26/05

It's even faster with your ass hanging off the ground



Back on the road this week. Golf in Rhode Island and then off to CT. For a little state there are lots of spots to disappear. Went to a great place in hartford called Black Eyed Sally's, some ribs, gumbo, blues and a great spice to bring home to boot. I went racing again in Boston. This time it was at www.F1outdoor.com . This place is great it's 8/10 of a mile and the carts do over 60 MPH. Sweet. I had a crew with me and can proudly say I didn't spin out this time.
A long way from the Fundy 500 cart track I co-owned years ago. On Friday we went to "The Fours" which is listed as the top sports bar in the US. Great eats and an amazing collection of stuff to look at right by the Fleet Center. Home for vacation. Well sort of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter