2/28/06

ECMA's & SPRING

To the left you see the Trailer Park Boys as they hosted the ECMA's last night many giggles there and many bleeps. To get to see Bubbles sing "Liquor & Whores"was fantastic. very popular tune at the deckstravaganza last year. I was at guitar lessons while the show was on and we watched what was worth watching. All in all a good show but I'm sure it's not as crazy as when I went to the shows in the early and mid 90s. Those weekends were all about go go go. Sleep when you're dead type of thing. Well 21 days from today it's spring. Does that mean 5 more storms or is spring really here?

Mood of the moment ~Wax on Wax off (I'm painting)
Tune of the Moment ~ Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits
What's for supper ~ Pancakes & Sausage (It's shrove Tuesday afterall)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter