4/5/07

The last personality profile test for a while

I got a link on www.facebook.com (have you gotten on to this yet?) so I thought I'd try this
http://web.tickle.com/personality

Rob, you're aPolitician!
You're forceful, innovative, and popular with the masses. You aggressively pursue your goals, and you enjoy impressing people.
You've always been surrounded by friends and loved ones and have a natural sense of showmanship.
You're perfect for any work that requires personal interaction and you never say anything that offends anyone — at least to their face.

Apparently that's just the top of the surface....

No more of these tests for a bit. Time to actually do some work and today that means finishing up the 15 home reno projects I did while I was off. Yes I know it'll take more than a day to finish.

EVER FORWARD
Mood of the moment ~ Trying not to cut my fingers off
Tune of the moment ~ Bullet with butterly wings - Smashing Pumpkins
What's for supper ~ Not sure yet too early

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter