3/29/05

In the land of the Mouse

Had to leave Easter Sunday to get to Orlando. Not a big fan of missing big family dinners. Anyway only a few more weeks of this stuff left. I am a little burnt out. Looking forward to catching some rays if I get a chance. I've only been in Orlando a couple of times & I'm pretty sure everyone is from somewhere else. They walk down I-drive with their eyes glazed over. They shop not even looking at prices. Happy to be on vacation. Me? I'm here to work but I did get a few minutes poolside "working"with my blackberry. Seriously though they are great tools. I was able to bang out 40 emails lickety split all the while baking in the sun. Add a cold beer and I'd be putting in some hours. Gotta get home though stag party on the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter