9/17/05

Back at it in NJ, Philly & Guysborough

On the road again off to Jersey and more importantly to the hood. Some hotels look nice when you book them & you fail to notice words like compound parking. Anyway, had dinner at a place that has been used in the Sopranos and I got to sit in Mr Tony's seat. I'm sure they tell all the tourists that but anyway. Great eats at the Spanish Pavilion. The guy I'm travelling with is in for some interesting eats. This is an old school spanish spot good grub, good wine etc. Philly is where it got interesting with cheesesteaks on South Street a Phillies game and even some decent BBQ. The weekend was a whirlwind with a Cuban wedding in Guysborough good time in the midst of a storm. Some might say a rum storm but thats a different story. I'm home for a few days and then it's off to the NAFEM show in Anaheim. Robbie Mac in Southern California. Tell me that won't be interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter