10/22/06

They built it and we came



Well well well, it's race day! For some reason we didn't just jump up out of bed this morning but we got under way never the less. One thing is certain the weather was looking like it was going to be a factor we had sprinkles & clouds. We had brekkie at a local joint (big surprise). Bowes laughed because the Cuban's breakfast jiggled. I could have spackled with my biscuits & gravy but I liked it and my chicken biscuits too!

As we got closer to the track traffic became a factor and I thought we'd miss the start of the race. We just got to our seats when the green flag flew. We had awesome seats and the race was fantastic. Traffic wasn't too bad coming home. We had dinner at Reid's house as the local BAR-B-Q place was closed as was most of the town. As always we had too much including pie. Now back at the room it's time to pack up and reflect on an awesome trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter