9/22/06

Really tired of funerals

TGIFF (yes I know there's an extra F) How was your week? After roaring around New Brunswick last week I was around here this week. Helpful as we got a call that a friend's Mom died from Cancer. I'm getting tired of funerals. Seriously I am. Cancer sucks. Will we see a cure in our lifetime? Hope so.

The funeral did allow for a visit though with folks who are halfway across the country. It blows my mind that their boys were wee lads when I first met them as Uncle Rob. Time flies. Now the oldest one is attending theatre school at Ryerson.

Guess that means I'm getting older. 35 is only a few weeks away. Jesus.

Shake it off you're still a kid. Live for today just make sure you LIVE!

Mood of the moment ~ Lots to do
Tune of the Moment ~ Ride Like Hell - Big Sugar
What's for supper ~ A trip to Sobeys is in order

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter