1/11/07

Love this internet thing



Hi,

As I mentioned I read a whack (by my standards) of books this year and one that I finished recently was a bio on one of my favorite songwriters Steve Earle called Hardcorde Troubador: The Life and Near Death of Steve Earle wow that one was pretty dark. Fantastic book though and it's gotten me back into his music more than ever. So I stumbled onto this site tonight from Ireland where he's as popular as he is here. Did you know Canada is his top market? Yup. Anyway pour a beverage, turn up the speakers, dim the lights and listen. Really listen...

http://www.rte.ie/tv/othervoices/20050424otherv.html

Crib tournament at the hall coming up this weekend look out!

EVER FORWARD

Mood of the moment ~ Two drink mellowness
Tune of the Moment ~ Steve Earle - Copperhead Road (Accoustic)
What was for supper ~ Cleaned out the freezer of odds and ends. Do you have any idea how much stuff is in there? Good idea to clean them out once in a while and organize them (need to go back to work soon I know!) No steak or chicken sales for a long while nor frozen veggies or needing to have 8 things of my frozen spaghetti sauce either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter