6/27/06

Reward Offered


Seriously when are we going to see this thing? Last time I posted I was heading to a beer night which was a really good time. Good tip though is not to drink beer with a Viking on it that's 10% as it will get you in the end. Fathers Day brought the Dads together for a feed of beef ribs that I did on the grill. I did up 16 lbs and the grill was packed and I have a big ass grill. Anyway soon after the rain returned and hasn't let up much since.

I was in a very wet ball tournament last weekend. Unreal how wet ut was. Have beer? Will play ball.

Peter Coade says there may be sun today but definitely not this weekend. I return to reality a week from today and it would be nice to have some sun around here.

Mood of the moment ~ Waiting for the rays to return
Tune of the Moment ~ When will be married - The Waterboys
What's for supper ~ Something kid friendly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter