6/2/06

SUNRAINSUNRAINSUNRAIN

Seems like that's the weather lately here. I've been staining the deck and I need good weather to do that. What a job this has been. If you've seen the deck you know it's big. I'm up to 15 gallons of stain so far. Would I do it again? HMM.... Anyway Liam started ball this week and I am one of his coaches. I got to pick the RED SOX for the team. What a knob huh? We've got a ball tournament next weekend for the big people. Better start stretching now. Don't need to go to the hospital. Speaking of which I just came from the doctor's office. I am being sent to see an endocrinologist. My cholesterol is out of whack more than ever. Great.

Mood of the moment ~Learning what an endocrinologist does
Tune of the Moment ~ Everlasting Love- U2
What's for supper ~ Spaghetti and Salad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter