1/12/07

TGIF reasons to smile



Some observations that were sent to me recently...

Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants?" She hit me.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

Wouldn't you know it...Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.

Bumper sticker of the year: "If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English, thank a soldier"

And remember: life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
EVER FORWARD
Mood of the moment ~ Got to get rolling
Tune of the Moment ~ Waterboys - And a bang on the ear
What's for supper ~ Either grilled pork tenderloin or steak maybe both now that's thinking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter