5/9/05

Happy Mothers Day

I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was busy in a non-traditional busy sense. A friend's grandfather had passed away on Thursday so I had planned on going to the funeral on Saturday. We thought it might be a better idea if I went to the wake Friday night instead. Much like in Cape Breton there is a post-wake social, I didn't expect it would go all night. So, as I got home Saturday morning I realized it was going to be a long weekend. Had a work social on Saturday night bowling, a "sport" I never really excelled at.

Mothers Day was nice, my ma was in Florida so I gave her a call and called my Nan. Jen got brekkie in bed, a spa getaway and I made Thai for supper. Had company over for the night and a few drinks followed.

Today I'm a little slow and will be entertaining tonight at the hockey game.

I need to go back on the road to get a rest.

Just kidding. Home for the month. Kinda nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter