4/23/05

Pay for play on the Q

Quiet weekend here at Chateau Mac, the cat with the schedule this weekend is the boy. He had a birthday party today and one tomorrow. I don't understand why it's become an old fashioned pissing match when it comes to kids parties but it has. Today it was mini golf, I'm sure before long it will involve int'l travel. When I was a kid, you got a hot dog, orange pop and cake. Anyway, the treat of the weekend is the fact that it's the pay for play weekend on the Q, our local rock station where $104 will get you a 6 pack of tunes. Some very creative folks out there. I remember when they first did this a few years back and every hour had at least 5 AC/DC tunes. Wasn't long before the Q started playing a lot more AC/DC. Right now we've got an entire album of Pink Floyd. Quality time indeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter