5/11/05

Stones baby stones

Can you believe it? The Stones are playing in Moncton. THE ROLLING FREAKIN' STONES. Show of hands, who has roadtripped to see them? I saw them a few years back in T.O, I went with low expectations and they rocked. So I'm hearing people whine on the radio about $99 tickets. It's the Stones, people will bitch and moan that nobody decent comes here. We get the Stones and people complain. Oy! Take my advice. Go! Who knows what you'll see etc. Expect to get gouged on prices everywhere you turn and consider sleeping in your car in someone's yard you paid $50 to park in and look forward to the $5 bottle of water you drank in line for the $10 flat beer after the cold inedible $15 pizza. You joys of a good festival. Things are different in NASCAR, bring your cooler in with you, yes with beer. No problem. Tickets go on sale May 27th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter